It’s been a few days since our ‘That’s the Tea on mobile growth – thriving after iOS 15’ 2021 conference, and we’re still buzzing. The thrill of building a 750+ attendee event with great friends (waddup Apptweak!) is amazing, but actually, we really do it so that marketers, UA & ASO teams, and game/app developers can elevate their mobile growth knowledge, skills, and practices. If you joined us in person, thanks for coming! We hope you enjoyed the sessions. If you only signed up to get the recordings and decks, fair play, we understand.
For the past year, privacy has been the industry’s biggest sticking point, thanks to Apple’s deprecation of the IDFA which made user-level tracking a thing of the past, much like my commitment to fitness and my waistline.
iOS 15 is as prickly as its predecessor, with PPCs and PPO and IAEs (which didn’t give everyone the LOLs immediately) But the new OS will bring huge opportunities for growth if the capabilities are harnessed correctly. We encourage you to embrace the change that’s coming, (a term you’ll hear a lot throughout the sessions). You’ll likely have muscle-memory for old-school marketing when you go back to a more creative-led methodology to engage and understand your audience.
Who we had in this one?
- We discussed the mobile growth’s state of the union with ASO guru Thomas Petit, Simon Thillay, Head of ASO at AppTweak and Jonathan Fishman VP Marketing at Storemaven.
- We moved on to understanding Custom Product Pages with Product marketing manager Martin Rusev and Senior marketing manager David Flynn from Gameloft and Netspend.
- Then, there came the time to analyze and operate App Store performance after iOS 15 with Product Madness’ Saikala Sultanova and Laura Krivetskaya, plus Adam Rakib Storemaven’s Co-founder and CEO.
- In-App Events is one of these promising features, holding many opportunities to whoever can leverage them successfully. We talked IAE with Wes Yuen, Senior Growth Marketing at Twitch.
- We went on to three shorter, one-on-one sessions, the first one with Offer Yehudai, CMO at Digital Turbine, who discussed the broad issue of the new privacy-focused mobile world with Adam Rakib.
- How to build an App Store Marketing team was the topic of our next session with Itai Keshet, Director of ASO at Scopely.
- And last but most certainly not least was the inspiring session by Alex Noirot–Cosson, Head of Marketing, Live Games, At Socialpoint, on how to use contextual mobile marketing and advertising to boost conversion and growth rates.
- We wrapped up the day with Storemaven’s Esther Shatz, presenting a new solution for most of the topics discussed here – our Growth Intelligence Platform.
Phew, that was quite the list.