Last week, on June 7th, Apple revealed iOS 15 at their annual developer conference. Announcing two main features that mean a lot for ASO and UA folks, we took the time to analyze this big news that sends shockwaves round the industry.
Why? Apple is basically bringing native testing capabilities so developers and marketers can deliver different messages to different audiences.
The way we see it? Simple – There are moments that redefine an industry as you know it. Apple’s announcement is just that. It’s a paradigm shift to the way we run ASO and UA.
We asked our Co-founders, Adam Rakib and Gad Maor, to enter a room and stay there until they’ll come up with the most useful webinar on these changes that are coming with iOS 15, and surprisingly they came out with a lot more – a new product (let’s be honest, they’ve been working on it for some time): Our Growth Intelligence Platform, that we’ll launch in the next few months.
All you need to do:
1. Join the waiting list to be in the first bunch of users to access our new Growth Intelligence Platform. Do it here.
2. Read the articles we published on this topic – starting with this one by our CEO and Co-founder Gad Maor.
3. Check here – right here on the right of your screen, the two quick guides about Apple’s iOS 15 new features – Product Page Optimization and Custom Product Pages.
4. Download our webinar deck, it’s a keeper. Right here.
5. Watch the webinar, below: